What’s Good is a weekly show co-hosted by Amy Paffrath and Justin Walter. Each week, we talk about feel good news stories, positive vibes, world changers and good samaritans.
– A solar powered plane takes flight
– Amy’s broken champagne glass gets replaced
– And…we get spiritual with guru Jessie May
– A police office gives back to his community
– A photographer takes free portraits of families with special needs children
– Texas inmates save an officer’s life
– A shelter finds homes for all of its animals
– 60 Second Silver Lining takes on a not so great story
– Pope Francis took a tumble while presiding over mass.
Plus, we share YOUR good news from across the globe!